RadarTimikaOnline – Hello friends, back again with the admin who will share the latest news or news, which is currently viral and trending. Read on for this article to the end, with the title Benefits of CV Europass and an Easy Guide to Making It Europass CV Edit
Creating an attractive CV that matches the job vacancies is one of the things that must be prioritized by job applicants. To be more professional, of course, you must use a formal CV format that can be easily read and understood.
Benefits of CV Europass and an Easy Guide to Making It Europass CV Edit
One of the formal CV formats that is widely used, especially in European countries, is CV Europass. Find out more about the Europass CV format, its benefits and advantages and the following guidelines for making it!
What is CV Europass?
CV Europass is a formal CV format that is widely used in European countries. This CV format is easy to make and is commonly used by companies and institutions in European countries.
Before making a CV with Europass format, you can create a Euro profile profile first, then only after that you can create a CV in 29 languages used in Europe.
You only need to choose the design that will be used and enter the information according to your needs.
The CV document that you have created can also be saved and shared or sent to companies that open job vacancies. By creating a profile on Europass you can easily adapt the CV or resume you need for job applications.
Why CV Europass is preferred by recruiters
CV Europass is now preferred by recruiters especially if the company is from a European country. This CV is preferred by recruiters because it has a more standardized format and can present information transparently.
Since 2005, there have been more than 130 million CV Europass created for the purpose of applying for jobs under Cedefop.
This shows that there are still many companies, especially in 34 European countries that use the CV Europass format to meet the criteria for the workers they are looking for.
Therefore, you can consider making a Europass profile and CV when you are applying for a job, especially if the company exists or comes from Europe.
Benefits of CV Europas
There are several benefits to using CV Europass for job applicants or applicants. The first benefit is that applicants can get a CV format or template without having to create it first or if they are confused about what kind of template to make.
By creating a profile on the Europass page, you can create and access the Europass CV template directly.
There are already standards applied to CV Europass so you don’t have to worry anymore about how to meet the standards of a good CV. CV Europass can also not only be accessed or created by European citizens but also by those who live outside Europe.
You can create a europass profile and CV for free just by filling in your personal data and uploading the documents you have. You don’t need to subscribe or pay a fee to create a Europass CV.
CV Europass can be used in Non-European Companies
As previously mentioned, CV Europass can not only be used or applied to European companies but can also be used in countries of origin or non-European companies. A more structured CV format is acceptable to any company.
In this CV you can write down all information including work experience, volunteerism, or academic training as well as various documents that can strengthen your skills or abilities. Remember, even if you don’t live in a European country or apply for a job at a European company, you can still use the Europass CV because this CV format can be accepted anywhere.
Differences CV Europass with CV in general
The Europass CV format is actually almost the same as the CV format in general, only there are differences. There is information that must be written on the two CVs and the structure is not much different.
The point that distinguishes the two is in terms of creativity. CV Europass cannot be modified according to one’s creativity.
Of course this can be a problem for those who really have to make their CV in a more creative way such as graphic designers or communication staff. If you need a more creative and interesting CV, you can use a regular CV or a personal CV compared to CV Europass.
What information is contained in Europass
When you create a europass profile and CV, there is some information that you must complete, including the following.
- Personal information such as your name, address, phone number, email or website
- The type of application or purpose of making the CV such as for job vacancies, position positions, personal statements, or to apply to colleges.
- Work experience containing the date or year of previous work, profession or position previously held, company details, as well as main activities and responsibilities held.
- Education and training received, including details of date and year, title earned, details of the school or training company, course description and more.
- Personal skills that include mother tongue, mastered language, communication, organization and work-related skills, as well as digital competencies mastered.
- Additional information such as driver’s license, photos, other skills, award certifications and more.
Prepare CV in Europas format
You need to know that a good CV will increase your chances of getting a job. Therefore you must pay attention to the information that you will write in CV Europass. Here are some guidelines for making a better CV Europass
- Show and explain skills that are relevant to the job vacancy you are looking for and give examples of the skills you have.
- Adjust the “about me or about me” section on the CV that you make and you don’t have to tell everything only things related to the job
- Make sure you use language that is clear, easy to understand and short and not long-winded.
- When writing work experience, write down the most recent work experience first, then you can write down the experience you got before.
- Correct the CV that you made by checking the typing and grammar you use, also add an official email and your photo in formal attire.
- To make a Europass CV online, you can access the Europass website and fill in the required information.
- After creating a CV Europass, you can upload it on the EURES page which is a job vacancy portal in Europe or you can also send it directly to the company you are aiming for.
Those are some things you need to pay attention to when making a good Europass CV. This CV is widely used in Europe so you can also set the language of the CV according to the language of the country or company that opens the job application. Make your profile and CV as good as possible so that the application you send can be well received and considered by the relevant company.
Thank you for visiting, don’t forget to continue to follow this website so you don’t miss news that is trending or viral. That’s all admin can share about Benefits of CV Europass and an Easy Guide to Making It Europass CV Edit